Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What's the point?




I have put Northern Beans in the crock pot with chicken broth, garlic, onion, green onion, carrots and chipoltle spices.  It smells Won-der-ful!

But let me tell you how it is going to go down tonight...

Mr. Wonderful will walk in the house and say, "Babe!  It smells awesome!  What is for dinner?"  (appropriate & appreciated response)

Daddy's Girl will sneer and say, "Is that the Indian recipe?  Because I can't eat that, it makes me sick."

Little Prince will say(whine), "I don't like that!!!!"  And promptly crumple to the floor in dispair.

Sunshine will most likely ask for a cookie.  I will say, "No, we are having beans for supper."  She will say, "I not."  I will say, "Yes you are."  She will say, "Can I have a cookie?" Sigh.

This is how it goes pretty much every night I don't fix spaghetti or pizza.  Sometimes they surprise me.  Who knows?!



No comments:

Post a Comment