Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coming up for air

My brain is absolutely fried.

I have so much to share with you all, but there just hasn't been the time.

Christmas was a wonderful whirl of family/friend visits and enjoying the Birthday of our Savior.  We did less this year, being in a new town, and it was really a nice change of pace.

I began home study for my new job January 3rd and have spent the majority of my time at Panera Bread cramming as much medical mumbo-jumbo into my brain as the children have left space for.

Sunshine starts preschool tomorrow (we do not call it daycare, because she will actually be learning), and I have to say I am handling it pretty well.  I don't know if it is the sheer exhaustion of studying or the fact that this is my second time around with this.  But I'm not weeping and sobbing like I did when Little Prince had to go.  Could have something to do with the fact that he was itty-bitty and it wasn't as much of a "school" experience. 

Anyway, I am getting ready for a couple of out of state trips that I am really jazzed about, because I haven't had a "mommy-cation" in about 7 years.  I know Mr. Wonderful and the kiddos will do great without me.

So that is the state of things here.  No amusing anecdotes to share or deep ponderings.  Hopefully I will have some downtime on my trips for all that. 

Love to you all and thanks for still reading.  Got to rest to study more tomorrow!

Ms. Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment